Run, Jump RIDE is a program available at Hylee Training for children aged 6 – 12, where children learn fundamental movements and skill development to help them excel in their riding. The program offers a variety of “off the horse” activities for young riders, to help develop their motor skills while learning horse related topics.
Some of the activities include:
- Grand Prix Jumping (kids jump a course of jumps)
- Kentucky Derby (a fun running race)
- Feed the horse (bean bag toss into feed buckets)
- Water Bucket Race (fill the water buckets from one end of the arena to the other)
- Dressage test (kids participate in walking, trotting and cantering a dressage pattern)
- Trail course (A combination of running, jumping and throwing thru an obstacle course)
- The program is 3 weeks in length
- Kids meet every Thursday evening from 6pm – 7:30pm
- Start dates are the 2nd week of the month
- Cost is $60 for the three weeks
- Children are not required to be in a lesson program but must be interested in horses.
- A minimum number of 3 is required to run the class
- Please email for availability firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email for availability email@example.com