Hylee Training offers Horseback riding camps on a regular basis. Camps are available at many times during the year including: Summer, Spring break and Christmas break. This year the spring break camp will be March 18th – 22nd.
Summer camp dates are as follows:
- July 1-5th Week One Beginner’s Kids Camp
- July 22-26th Week Two Kids Camp Intermediate
- Aug 19-23rd – Week Three Kids Camp Beginners
We are also offering day camps, please see the day camp schedule
- A riding lesson per day
- A theory lesson per day
- A mini- show at the end of the week
- Kids will learn about feeding and general care of horses and will help with daily chores.
- Hours are 8am – 2pm.
- Lunch should be packed
- A completed certificate will be given at the end
- Cost is $250 + GST. Each week has room for 8 kids. Two groups of four per week of different riding levels.
What you need to bring:
- Boots with a heel
- Pants for riding
- Bagged lunch
- At no time can children be wearing open toed foot wear.
- Sneakers and/or boots must be on at all times.
- Camps are arranged by age and ability
- Maximum 8 children per camp.